Snowdonia, Wales – Photography holiday
Dates coming soon…
Total cost: £745.00 can be paid in full or…
Deposit: £445 followed by a single payment of £300 one month later
Duration: 5 nights with 4 solid days of photography from dawn till dusk…
A good level of fitness is advisable to ensure full enjoyment of this holiday.
- Accommodation – own double bedroom in a house
- Full household facilities
- “Places are limited to 4, this is due to amount of rooms based on single occupancy per room, if you are travelling as a couple please let me know before booking
- Transport to all locations during the day
- Photography tuition and support from me as much as you need from sunrise to sunset
- Free use of Lee Filters as long as you have an adapter ring, advice given to ensure you get the right thing.
Your expenses after this are personal;
- Travel to Snowdonia
- Car sharing (splitting costs) with others maybe a possibility – I will be leaving in the trip transport from Watford 10.30-11am
- Food & drink
- Spending money
The photos in the gallery are from Wales but NOT Snowdonia as I have not been there myself yet but I have put this trip together with extensive research, so for those travelling with me on this inaugural photography trip I will offer “free of charge three A4 – two A3 or one A2/A1 size Fine Art Giclee print of an image/images you have taken on the trip”, this will be printed by me in my workshop.